Saturday, August 3, 2013

Small & Jumbo Paperclips

I worked in my classroom yesterday and yes, I separated small paperclips from the jumbo size! While listening to my country playlist rather loudly since I was the only one at that end of the building! There were little dust bunnies in my container so I was cleaning. It bugs me when I'm in a hurry and don't immediately grab a jumbo one! OK...enough about that! On to my classroom...

I want to show you before pictures. My room was suppose to be painted....hmmm, didn't happen! I really unloaded bookshelves last year so they could be moved. Next week I get to move all those tubs and books back.


I cleaned from top to bottom except for the carpet. Cleaning crew is suppose to do that next week. Got a couple of filing draws re-organized. Threw away files that had TAKS on them...nothing but STAAR!!! As I continue to organize, I'll share so stay tuned!!

 


 

No comments: