Sunday, June 16, 2013

One of my passions

I have several passions! 

I am a maroon-blooded Aggie!!!

I love to read and teach ELA. I believe in life-long learning so I am constantly looking for the missing pieces that will help my students succeed. I want them to become life-long readers......readers that read because they love it! I am not finished!

My fun and creative one is technology. I love the ever-changing nature of educational technology. My goal is the seamless integration of technology into my curriculum. I am the TL2 for my grade level so I get to share my love with my team mates.

I teach technology classes to teachers in the district and on my campus. I enjoy problem solving when a teacher wants to create a technology project for their class. 

Anything crafty is a passion...from scrapbooking to paper crafting to  card making to wood crafts to.....well, you get the idea. I am totally addicted to Pinterest! Realize that just because I want to do this in my spare time, doesn't mean that I actually get to do it.


No comments: